Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Qualifying exam is OVER!

Yay! At last, the exam's over. I feel lil bit relax but people say that June O level result will be release today. However, it's NOT! Im tired of waiting..

About the qualifying exam,
Engish - thanks god i've got 'C' haha..
Combined Science - Shit! its quite difficult.
Maths - paper 1, only 3 got credit. not including me huhu. paper 2, not yet.
IRK - paper 1, its easy! paper2, idk what to say.
Geography - Paper 1 - ok la~ Paper 2 - emm, im not ready for the exam so just wait for the result.
History - Paper 1 - I use dice haha. Paper 2 - emm, 50/50 cause I didnt answer section B.
Malay - Paper 1 - quite good. Paper 2 - no comment haha.

i hope i could pass more than 3/4 subjects.. i didnt target too much in my qualifying. Just wait for my November exam. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates