Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boring!

There is no interesting story at TV. So, im sitting infront of my HP laptop, for updating my Blog. Just now I play 'Guitar Geek'. It's just like Guitar Hero but it's a computer version, perhaps. My lil sister's friend Hamiz challenge me to beat him but I cant.. The game was so fun but very stressful haha..
Tomorrow is Friday! So I can wake up late just like usual haha.. Actually, I want to wake up early and I did. However, I switch off my alarm and continue to sleep, that makes me wake up so late, sometimes at 12pm! That's too much right? Im not like that before but since this year, I start my school day at evening so I often sleep late till 1 or 2am. Despite Tanjung maya school opened, we back to school in the morning. Its hard for me to change my sleep time. Sometimes I'll feel asleep during class especially during English and Geography because everyone will silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates